Would you know what to do if your identity was stolen? Expert help is just a phone call away!
Do you think your identity has been compromised? Have any identity-related concerns? Simply call us at (601) 977-8300 or (800) 997-7919, to be referred to a fraud specialist from Identity Theft 911. You'll receive immediate assistance with any identity theft-related problem, including personalized identification recovery.
When planning a trip out of the country, call to get in touch with a personal advocate before you leave. You'll receive a Travel Preparedness Package with international toll-free country codes, travel tips, and more!
Identity Theft Resolution Services also bring you unparalleled education on identity theft via a daily updated website, delivering up-to-the-minute news alerts, in-depth articles, monthly newsletters, as well as useful tips and preventative guidelines. For more valuable identity theft information, visit the Magnolia's Fraud & Identity Theft Knowledge Center.
Using these resources, you'll stay informed on all the latest fraud trends, and dramatically reduce your chances of becoming a victim.
With Identity Theft Resolution Services, Magnolia Federal Credit Union members now have a fraud specialist on stand-by, ready to assist them.
With identity theft, time is of the essence. Often, a single fraudulent activity on one of your accounts is just the tip of the iceberg. Fortunately, all of our members now have complimentary Identity Theft Resolution Services℠, powered by Identity Theft 911®, the nation's leader in identity management and fraud education.
Identity Theft Resolution Services is a fully inclusive program that provides you and your family with unlimited, one-on-one access to a highly experienced fraud specialist. From the moment you call, this specialist becomes your personal advocate and ally, guiding you through the resolution process, step-by-step, until the problem is fully resolved and your good name is restored.
Identity Theft Resolution Services℠
- Unlimited, one-on-one access to a fraud specialist who will handle all the work
- Proactive assistance after any suspicious activity, including placement of a free fraud alert on a credit file
- Free advocate-assisted fraud alerts and credit file freeze placed with all three credit bureaus
- Systematic notification and preparation of all necessary documentation, including assistance filing a police report and applying for an Identity Theft Passport
- Free enrollment in one year of credit monitoring, including a free 3-in-1 credit report for identity theft victims
- Free enrollment in one year of fraud monitoring of more than 1,000 public databases for identity theft victims
- An additional year of active follow-up
You'll also find Disaster Recovery ServicesSM, to help replace your critical personal documentation, such as driver's license, birth certificate, or Social Security card, after a home fire, flood, or other disaster.
Disaster Recovery Services℠
- Assistance with emergency authentication and coordination with aid organizations
- Assistance with rapid replacement of lost or destroyed documents such as birth certificates, loan documents, INS, and IRS documents
- Assistance with accessing and protecting financial, credit and employment related data
- A center of communications for family, friends, and providers
Identity Travel ServicesSM assist with emergency travel documents and arrangements in the event passports, credit cards, checks, or other crucial documents are lost or stolen while traveling abroad.
Identity Travel Services℠
- Worldwide toll-free access to a fraud specialist, plus Travel Preparedness Package
- Assistance with placing a short-term fraud alert on your credit file while you're abroad
- Assistance with coordination of law enforcement, U.S. embassies, or other agencies to help with emergency travel arrangements
- Assistance in contacting family members and/or other relevant parties
- Follow-up to clear any residual identity fraud that may impact credit files or financial accounts once the traveler has returned home
Lost or Stolen Credit/Debit Card
If you find your card has gone missing, don't wait to act! Get in touch with us immediately, and we'll help you protect your information, and money. Visit our lost or stolen card page for more info.