You're not a customer. You're a shareholder!
When you open a Magnolia Federal Credit Union Share Savings account, you become a shareholder in the credit union. There is no membership fee. The money you deposit represents your share(s) in the credit union. Your share allows us to offer you all the many members-only services we provide.
Please note that membership is limited to persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Mississippi's Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson, Copiah, Leake, Yazoo, or Northern Scott Counties; employees of this credit union; volunteers in the community; members of the immediate family or household of members of this credit union; and organizations of such persons.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What that means to you
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
Become a Member Now
- First, open a Share Savings account with a low $25 opening deposit.
- Take the hassle out of switching accounts with our FREE Online Switch Kit
After your new MagFedCU account is open, use the Switch Kit to:
- Close your previous accounts
- Switch your direct deposit
- Redirect automatic payments to your new account
- You'll find step-by-step instructions and a checklist to track your progress