However you spend your time — picking up the kids, racing between classes, or scrambling to meet a hard work deadline — odds are you probably don't have enough! This is why mobile banking is so essential to 21st century banking.
Simply access Magnolia Federal Credit Union through the Mobile Web, Blackberry® Shortcut, or iPhone® app. MagFedFCU charges no additional fee for this service, which will keep you up to speed on your account balances, transactions, loan payments, and more — all on your schedule!
Access our mobile banking through:
- Mobile Web
- Simply type http://mobile.magfedcu.org on your web-enabled mobile browser
- Blackberry Shortcut
- Type http://mobile.magfedcu.org into your web-enabled Blackberry and click "Download"
- Download the iPhone App or the Android App
- Once you've opened the app, you can:
- Check balances and review transaction history on checking, savings and loans
- View cleared checks
- Transfer funds between your Magnolia accounts
- Make loan payments
- Advance your line-of-credit
- Find Magnolia branch locations, ATMs, and Share Branches
- Review Magnolia's current rates
While there's no fee to use Magnolia's Mobile Banking service, you may be charged access or text message fees depending on your service plan. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
To use Mobile Banking, you'll need a NetTeller Online Banking ID and password. If you're not signed up for NetTeller Online Banking, click on Magnolia's home page or the "Online Banking Login" link above and then click on the "Enroll" link. If you need further assistance, just email a Member Service Representative at email@example.com.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Text Banking
To use Text Banking, you must register the mobile phone number associated with your account. Register your phone and start texting here.
The following text message services are available:
- Mag Bal - for balances for each open share account
- Mag Hist - for the last 3 transactions for each open share account
- Mag Holds - for current holds on your checking account
- Mag CMD - for a list of available commands
- Mag STOP - to unsubscribe from the text message service
Once you've registered your cell phone, simply send your choice of commands above to '21443' for up-to the-minute account information.
Note: commands are not case sensitive, but you must have a space after Mag.
Mobile Banking is brought to you in partnership with MShift, Inc. It grants access to your Magnolia account from any web-enabled mobile device.
Mobile Banking requires the same secure login information used to log in to Online Banking. PIN numbers are never stored at any stage. Your data is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol, which provides the highest level of security available today.
Additionally, all data that passes between the wireless gateway, MShift's servers, and Magnolia's web servers is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) layer. Mobile Banking has a built-in session time-out after 5 minutes of user inactivity. This prevents someone from picking up a Magnolia member's wireless device and accessing their accounts if they forget to log out from their previous session.
All terms and Conditions applicable to Online Banking apply to use of Mobile Web.